Our beautiful ‘Stone Checkers’ sets are crafted in Italy from natural alabaster. Each coin is machined from the solid mineral, dyed over several days for colour and then highly polished and lacquered for a wonderful lustre. The satisfyingly heavy pieces are completed with Purling purple Nappa leather felts with 18 carat Gold logos.
Each set of 24 sleek Checkers coins is presented with a contemporary maple checker board in elegant Purling branded packaging, and is assembled and quality checked in London, England.
- 24 solid Italian Alabaster checkers coins, polished and with natural veining
- Assembled and hand finished in London, England
- Purling logo embossed in 18 carat Gold on Italian Nappa Leather felts
- Classic Maple Checker board, 45cm x 45cm (approx. 18” x 18”), weight 2kg (approx. 4.4 lb)
- Each coin 4.5cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50g (approx. 1.8oz)
- Weight of boxed set including coins and board 4kg (approx. 8.9 lb)
- Luxury Purling London packaging
- Complimentary express global shipping