PURLING LONDON ART GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many of these 1 of 1, hand-painted works have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Purling has collaborated with over thirty artists, including Sophie Matisse, Mr. Doodle and Thierry Noir. Every Art Chess set and ornament is hand-finished in London, England and can be made bespoke to your wishes.
Olivia Pilling is a Northern England based landscape artist working with acrylic, brush and resin. She has a BA in Fine Art and is inspired by the work of Derain, Vlaminck and Matisse. The colour palette of this chess set was chosen to compliment modern interiors by designers such as Candy & Candy and Sophie Paterson.
- Hand-painted 1 of 1 with signed certificate
- Boxwood, hand-made acrylic, lacquer, leather, 18 carat gold
- Height 15 cm (approx. 5.9″), base diameter 7.0 cm (approx. 2.7″),
- Weight 400 g (approx. 14.1 oz)
- Italian Nappa leather felt with 18 carat gold embossed Purling logo
- Purling London branded packaging
- Hand-finished in London, England
- Complimentary express global shipping
We welcome visits by appointment to the Purling London studio in Notting Hill, London to view and purchase our games. Alternatively, we can arrange a video call where you can personally view the board and each Art Game piece close up and ask any questions. Please get in touch via our contact form below. Kind regards, Simon and the Purling team.