PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and Grandmasters. Every Checkers set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
Purling London Heritage Checkers sets unite beautiful, hand-carved checkers coins with a premium maple wood board. Our luxury hardwood pieces are inspired by modernist lines, heavily-weighted, hand-buffed and finished with a branded leather felt. Presented with a Purling London certificate and elegant, British-made packaging, each Heritage Checkers is a timeless beauty to be treasured.
- 24 hand-carved, triple-weighted, Ebony opposed with Boxwood checkers coins
- Assembled and quality-checked in London, England
- Hand-buffed for a beautiful, smooth finish
- Classic Maple wood board, 45cm x45cm (approx. 18” x 18”), weight 2kg (approx. 4.4 lb)
- Each coin 4.5cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50g (approx. 1.8oz)
- Weight of boxed set including coins & board 4kg (approx. 8.9 lb)
- Purling London branded leather felts
- Luxury packaging & certificate
- Complimentary express global shipping