Purling London Art Games are individually hand painted by specially commissioned British and international artists and no two sets are the same. From established figures to rising stars of the Contemporary Art scene, Purling has collaborated with 30 artists to date, including Sophie Matisse, Inkie and Thierry Noir. Hand-made in London, each Art Backgammon is a contemporary, one-off and playful centrepiece.
Darren John X Purling London Art Backgammon “PARALLAX 2.0”
- 30 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood luxury backgammon coins
- Professionally lacquered, assembled and hand finished in London, England
- Individually and uniquely hand-painted by Purling London’s specially commissioned international, contemporary artists
- Specially hand-painted Backgammon board 59cm x 50cm x 4.5cm (approx.23” x 20” x 1.8”) weight of board approx. 2.9kg (approx. 6.4lb)
- Each coin 4.5cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50g (approx. 1.8oz)
- Weight of boxed set incl.backgammon coins, doubling cube and dice approx. 2.1kg (approx. 4.6lb)
- Purling London branded leather felts
- Dice and doubling cube
- Luxury Purling London packaging
- Unique certificate or backgammon board personally signed by the artist
- Complimentary express global shipping
Service & Delivery
Our Service – We pride ourselves on the highest quality and finest service. We are very happy to assist you with your queries and offer guidance on our products. Please do get in touch with us and we will happily send your further high-resolution images and specifications. Email our customer service team: Simon, Colm and Nette via our contact form below. We hope you enjoy our playful products!
Best regards, The Purling London team.
Dispatched from London via tracked mail within 1 business day.
USD price includes importation tax to USA.
RMB price includes importation tax to China.
There are no importation taxes to UK and EU countries.
Other than the above, prices do not include importation taxes where applicable.