PURLING LONDON ART CHESS sets have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many of these 1 of 1, hand-painted works have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Purling has collaborated with over thirty artists, including Sophie Matisse, Mr. Doodle and Thierry Noir. Every Art Chess set is hand-finished in London, England and can be made bespoke to your wishes.
Daniel Brusatin’s work has been influenced by his childhood in Columbia and subsequent studies and sojourns in Paris, Milan, Florence and the Himalayas. A multidisciplinary artist, Daniel experiments with shape, materials, colours and texture to explore the poetical dimensions in the way we perceived beauty, art and life itself.
- Signed, hand-crafted 1 of 1
- Canvas, boxwood, acrylic paint, lacquer, leather
- Chess pieces 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood
- King height 10.2 cm (4″), weight 75 g (approx. 2.65 oz)
- Purling London branded leather felts and packaging
- Hand-finished in London, England
- Complimentary express global shipping