PURLING LONDON ART GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many of these 1 of 1, hand-painted works have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and professional games players. Purling has collaborated with over thirty artists, including Sophie Matisse, Mr. Doodle and Thierry Noir. Every Art Backgammon set is produced in London, England and can be made bespoke to your wishes.
Fischetti is a London based artist who is inspired by light, speed and space. Her interest in literature, culture, physics and philosophy are evident in her work and she invites the audience to enter worlds of colour which shape, move and distort our perception of reality. Fischetti works on canvas, paper and digital mediums. Private collections include: London, New York, Los Angeles, Milan, Rome, Geneva and Shanghai. Three of her works are at the YueHu Museum, Shanghai. She counts Helen Frankenthaler, Robert Motherwell, Mark Rothko and Wassily Kandinsky as her major influences.
Fischetti was inspired by her Italian family heritage and the country’s rural landscapes, lakes, forests and wildlife for this backgammon artwork.
- Signed, hand-painted 1 of 1
- Boxwood, acrylic paint, chrome hinges, lacquer, leather
- Backgammon board 59 x 50 x 4.5 cm (approx. 23” x 20” x 1.8”) weight 2.9 kg (approx. 6.4 lb)
- Backgammon coins 30 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood
- Each coin 4.5 cm diameter (approx. 1.8”), weight 50 g (approx. 1.8 oz)
- Weight of boxed set incl. coins, board, doubling cube and dice 5.0 kg (approx. 11.0 lb)
- Purling London branded leather felts and packaging
- Hand-made in London, England
- Complimentary express global shipping
This artwork is now sold. Please contact us to enquire about commissioning a similar design.