PURLING LONDON GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Every Chess set is assembled and hand-finished in London, England.
PURLING LONDON BOLD CHESS sets unite classic with contemporary, incorporating vibrant hand-carved Staunton pieces with a striking grey-stained maple wood board. Our luxury hardwood pieces are finished with a deep, glossy lacquer and a beautiful Italian Nappa leather felt with the Purling logo embossed in 18 carat gold – and include four Queens per set for effortless Pawn promotion. Presented with a Purling London certificate and elegant, luxury packaging, each Bold Chess is a timeless beauty to be treasured.
- Bold Chess (Version 3)
- Assembled and quality-checked in London, England
- Boxwood, Maple, lacquer, Nappa leather, 18 carat gold
- Chess board Grey-Stained Classic Maple, 45 x 45 cm (18” x 18”), weight 2 kg (4.4 lb)
- Chess pieces 34 hand-carved, triple-weighted, boxwood, weight 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- King height 10.2 cm (4″), weight 75 g (2.65 oz)
- Italian Nappa leather felts with 18 carat gold embossed Purling logos
- Weight of boxed set including pieces and board 5.2 kg (11.5 lb)
- Purling London luxury packaging
- Complimentary express global shipping