PURLING LONDON ART GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many of these 1 of 1, hand-painted works have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Purling has collaborated with over thirty artists, including Sophie Matisse, Mr. Doodle and Thierry Noir. Every Art Chess set and ornament is hand-finished in London, England and can be made bespoke to your wishes.
Caio’s artistic development has been influenced by the process of etching and his childhood memories of London and Rio. His works are conjured from his imagination and combine mathematical precision with abstract thought. He uses colour and form to express his personal response to the meeting of external and interior worlds. In this sense, the process has become a meditation, visionary in its merging of the spiritual and intellectual.
- Hand-painted 1 of 1 with signed certificate
- Boxwood, acrylic paint, lacquer, leather
- Exhibited at the World Chess Hall of Fame’s ‘Painted Pieces’
- Exhibited at the Caio Locke ‘Metropolis’ solo show at the Brazilian Embassy, London
- Height 15 cm (approx. 5.9″), base diameter 7.0 cm (approx. 2.7″),
- Weight 400 g (approx. 14.1 oz)
- Purling London branded leather felts and packaging
- Hand-finished in London, England
- Complimentary express global shipping