PURLING LONDON ART GAMES have been exhibited at Christie’s, Saatchi Gallery and the World Chess Hall of Fame. Many of these 1 of 1, hand-painted works have been the choice of royalty, renowned interior designers, art collectors and chess Grandmasters. Purling has collaborated with over thirty artists, including Sophie Matisse, Mr. Doodle and Thierry Noir. Every Art Chess set and ornament is hand-finished in London, England and can be made bespoke to your wishes.
Fischetti is a London based artist who is inspired by light, speed and space. Her interest in literature, culture, physics and philosophy are evident in her work and she invites the audience to enter worlds of colour which shape, move and distort our perception of reality. Fischetti works on canvas, paper and digital mediums. Private collections include: London, New York, Los Angeles, Milan, Rome, Geneva and Shanghai. Three of her works are at the YueHu Museum, Shanghai.
This set of three desk ornaments are inspired by the three Kings from the Nativity Story. Each gift presented by the Kings or Wise Men of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh is reflected in the colours artist, Crystal Fischetti has chosen for each piece. Metallics and yellows for Gold, rich reds for the exotic Frankincense and dark blue for the bitter Myrrh.
- Signed, hand-painted 1 of 1 set of 3 x King ornaments
- Boxwood, acrylic paint, lacquer, leather
- Exhibited at the World Chess Hall of Fame’s ‘Painted Pieces’
- King height 17 cm (approx. 6.7″), base diameter 5.5 cm (approx. 2.1″),
- King weight 160 g each (approx. 5.6 oz)
- Purling London branded leather felts and packaging
- Hand-finished in London, England
- Complimentary express global shipping