Dartboard Cabinets and Frames
The Form + Beyond X Purling London Dartboard cabinets and frames are handmade in London from solid Oak by a master carpenter. The frame features traditional Victorian mouldings with a contemporary hand-painted chequer pattern interior and deep grey stain finish exterior, accentuating the beautiful natural wood grain. The tournament specification Dartboard is made from the finest sisal and mounted on a luxurious wool covered backboard. The frame has dedicated storage positions for the 2 sets of Purling tungsten ‘Bold Darts’ included.
If you are looking for something specially made, we would be happy to discuss with you a bespoke order. The dartboard frame can be customised to incorporate your chosen hand-painted interior pattern, colours and wood stain. You are welcome to choose a different colour wool back board colour. We can create for you many potential customised designs, including doors to make an enclosed dartboard cabinet.
Below are some examples of the exceptional craftsmanship one can expect from Form + Beyond.
- Solid Oak frame with traditional Victorian-style moulding
- Hand-made in London
- Hand-painted black and white chequered pattern on frame interior and contemporary grey stain finish on the exterior
- Luxurious wool covered backboard
- Tournament specification sisal dartboard, pre-drilled for convenient rotation (for even wear) and 2 x sets of replaceable numbers (1x black and 1x white)
- Oche line hand-made from solid oak with matching finish to the frame
- High quality and convenient wall mounting system
- Supplied with 2 x sets of Purling London Bold Darts (choose from Lunar White, Jet Black or Solar Red)
- Dimensions: 700 x 700 x 50mm